The GSLA Summer Sports & Leisure Programme sponsored by longstanding partner NatWest International starts this Monday 9th July.
The overall programme will offer a diverse range of sporting activities, from coaching camps to theme days, family fun nights and table top games, teenager’s fitness and leisure and outdoor activities for children and young people of all abilities.
The first week of Summer Sports & Leisure Programme will include:
- GSLA Sports Train for 7 to 14 year olds - Monday to Friday 10am to 12.30pm.
- GSLA Children’s Corner for 5 to 6 year olds - Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 10am to 12.30pm.
- GSLA Beach activities for 11 years and over - Eastern Beach 10am to 12noon.
- GSLA Stay and Play Programme starts on Thursday 12th July.
- GSLA Family Fun Nights every Tuesday 8pm to 10.30pm.
- GSLA Leadership in Sport Level 1. Places still available for 13 to 15 year olds.
- GFA Grassroots Football Summer Camps.
- Junior Dog Handling sessions.
- GASA Learn to Swim Clinics.
- Yoga and Mindfulness.
- Happy Crafting, creative crafts, sewing and textiles at the Arts.
- Gibraltar Rock Stars Figure Skating Club – Learn to skate programmes.
- Chess coaching for beginners and intermediates.
- Eco Arts at Alameda Gardens.
- Walks Through History - contact Gibraltar Museum for full details.
- GABBA Summer Basketball Camp in partnership with the Real Madrid Chus Mateo Academy.
- New Teenage Fitness – Cardio Salsa, Box Fitness, Fit Yoga, Base Hit and Ribbed Abs.
A fantastic first week of sport, leisure and fun activities for children, young people, teenagers and all the family. For full details please see the Summer Sports & Leisure Programme 2018 booklet, available from the Bayside Sports Complex, GSLA Pools or see the GSLA website www.gsla.gi