The Gibraltar Sports and Leisure Authority have coordinated a programme of sport and leisure activities to be delivered by a number of locally registered associations over the Mid Term break - Monday 30th October to Friday 3rd November 2017.
Bayside Sports Complex will be hosting the following activities:
- Gibraltar Football Association – Football coaching clinic for boys and girls.
- Gibraltar Badminton Association – Badminton coaching for beginners to advanced.
- Gibraltar Rhythmic Gymnastics Association – Gymnastics and pre-school gymnastics.
- Gibraltar Amateur Basketball Association – Basketball coaching for juniors.
- Gibraltar Climbing Association – Introduction to Climbing.
The following activities will also be taking place throughout the week:
- King’s Bastion Ice Rink will see both ice skating clubs offering Learn to Skate Programmes.
- Gibraltar Arts & Crafts Centre, Casemates (above Café Solo) will be offering Happy Crafting throughout Midterm.
- Gibraltar Heritage Trust – Main Guard in John Mackintosh Square, will be incorporating the learning of our local history through arts and crafts.
Midterm Sports & Leisure Programmes giving full details on activities are being distributed to all schools this week. Programmes will also be available for collection from Bayside Sports Complex and the GSLA Swimming Complex.